Simply put, we offer a parcel delivery service where your parcel or package is collected on a Friday and delivered on a Saturday - before 1pm.
Why spend hours of your week spent in queues just so your customer of relation can have a parcel delivered on a Saturday? We're in a position to offer a massively discounted price on the next day, Saturday delivery service. This price cannot be found anywhere else. What's more, you also get £20 of free carriage guarantee cover (terms and conditions apply).
1. Make sure your parcel is less than 30kg and that it meets the carriers conditions of service.
2. Book the parcel you'd like to be delivered on the coming Saturday by 6pm on the Thursday before.
3. Make sure someone will be available on the Friday for the parcel to be collected.
4. And that the recipient will in a position to take delivery on the Saturday before 1pm.
5. Then monitor the delivery with the help of the online tracking system.
We now offer a Saturday parcel delivery service with Parcelforce. However, whether this service is available will also depend on what time you complete your booking. If you have booked before 10am your parcel will be collected on the same day (if required), however, if you book afterwards then the earliest it can be collected will be the next working day (Monday to Friday) i.e. if you book at 9:40 on the Friday you parcel can be collected that day and delivered on the day afterwards, but if you have booked at 10:30 then you parcel will be collected on the following Monday and delivered on the Saturday after that.
This guidance is subject to change, and the particular services that may be offered to book may be in fact be different when you book.
Simply visit our courier quotes form to start the process.